Azure Resource Manager and JSON templates to deploy RDS in Azure IaaS – Part 7 RD Web Access customization
This article is part 7 in a series of articles on deploying RDS in Azure IaaS using ARM & JSON Templates. Here is a quick overview of previous articles on this topic.
1. Full HA RDS 2016 deployment in Azure IaaS in < 30 minutes, Azure Resource Manager
2. RDS on Azure IaaS using ARM & JSON part 2 – demo at Microsoft Ignite!
3. Video of Ignite session showing RDS on Azure IaaS deployment using ARM/JSON
4. Windows Server 2016 GA available in Azure! – used it to deploy RDS on Azure IaaS!
5. Azure Resource Manager and JSON templates to deploy RDS in Azure IaaS – Part 5
6. Azure Resource Manager and JSON templates to deploy RDS in Azure IaaS – Part 6 RD Gateway
In this part of the series, we’ll take a closer look at customizing and branding RD Web Access a bit further. If you’ve read previous articles you’ll know that part of this ARM deployment for RDS is, where we actually configure resources in Azure, based on constructing JSON templates. They allow you to configure a template that ARM can use to […]